Cords, packages, snakes, fibreglass fabrics and tapes are braided insulating products made of high quality fibres or textured and twisted 9 μm yarn.
Cords, fabrics, fibreglass tapes – application
Such a workmanship provides very good mechanical, insulating, sealing and allows to maintain high dimensional stability. Our fiberglass products are non-combustible textiles resistant to oils, fats, solvents, organic and inorganic acids. Moreover, they comply with DIN 12111 and are classified in first class. Glass fibre tapes and other materials are used in many industries as a classic insulating material and for sealing fireplaces, dryers, low temperature furnaces.
Properties of fiberglass thermal insulation materials
- resistance to continuous load up to 20°C. 550°C;
- very good properties at high and low temperatures;
- high mechanical strength;
- high elasticity and flexibility;
- wear resistance;
- vibration suppression;
- wide range of formats, dimensional stability.