NORGPOL was founded in 1991 and is a family business. She started her business by producing castings for the Norwegian market. The foreign technologies used in production have achieved high-quality castings. The desire to share with the Polish foundry industry the acquired experience resulted in the rapid transformation of the production company into a commercial company. Sales of high-quality imported auxiliary materials for foundries have been extended by asbestos-free heat-resistant materials for the industry. We were among the first to help replace the use of asbestos in the industry harmless to health replacements. In order to meet the customer’s requirements, we have increased our range to provide comprehensive supplies. Currently, our company offers goods from dozens of renowned companies from all over the world, including Germany, Italy, France, Belgium, Czech Republic, Brazil, USA, India, China, Japan.
Since the beginning of our activity, we have been participating in trade fairs.
The first exhibition event was the Foundry Fair at the Poznań International Fair in 1994.
Currently, we participate in more than 15 Fairs per year and exhibit, among other things, on:
Poznań International Fair:
- METALFORUM Metallurgical, Metallurgy, Foundry and Metal Industry
- FIREPLACES International Fire Fair
- WINDOOR-TECH Fair of Machinery and Components for The Production of Windows, Doors, Doors and Facades
- BUDMA International Construction Fair
- GLASS Szklarska Fair
- METAL Międzynarodowe Targi Technologii dla Odlewnictwa
- STOM Salon Technologii Obróbki Metali
- PLASTPOL Międzynarodowe Targi Przetwórstwa Tworzyw Sztucznych i Gumy
- GLASS-TECH Międzynarodowe Targi Produkcji, Obróbki i Technologii Szkła oraz Ceramiki
- EUROTOOL Międzynarodowe Targi Obrabiarek, Narzędzi i Urządzeń do Obróbki Materiałów
- SyMas Targi Obróbki, Magazynowania, Przeładunku, Transportu i Logistyki Materiałów Sypkich i Masowych
- BLACH-TECH-EXPO Targi Obróbki Łączenia i Powlekania Blach
EXPO-SILESIA in Sosnowiec:
- TOOLEX International Fair of Machine Tools, Tools and Machining Technology
ExpoWELDING International Welding Fair
- ENERGETICS Lublin Energy Fair
NORGPOL S.J. from Warsaw is a long-term trading company engaged in the supply of high-quality materials for industry. Our activities are based on the sale of foundry materials, furnaces and industrial dryers, hardliners, ceramics for glassworks and heat-insulating, electro-insulating and welding materials. Our experience and many years of contact with customers guarantee a competitive offer and high quality of goods.
We have a full range of high-end products. We are an authorized representative of companies that are global tycoons in individual industries.
The dynamic development of the company has caused the separation of individual departments. Thanks to this, qualified, experienced staff provides technical advice with optimal selection of products adapted to the working conditions and needs of the client.
Since May 2004, we have been cooperating with the National Debt Register. Confirmation of the reliability, reliability and strong market position of our company is the GOLD CERTIFICATE OF RELIABILITY – a prestigious award for the best Polish companies. NORGPOL won the RELIABLE COMPANY program in 2011, 2012 and 2014.
In addition, NORGPOL S.J. has also been awarded by HBI Polska with the Certificate dynamic company. This award is a recognition of the rapid development of the company, the right business decisions, as well as confirmation of the opinion of a solid and forward-looking business partner.
Currently, the company’s activities include technical consulting, distribution and trade in high-end products. Our inventory of most products allows for delivery “overnight”. The company’s priority is customer satisfaction and meeting its requirements, so we are constantly expanding our offer.